Cleaning your eyeglasses daily is the best way to keep them looking great and prevent lens scratches and other eyewear damages. Here are 7 Tips to Clean your Eyeglasses Properly.
1. Wash and dry your hands thoroughly.
2. Rinse your glasses under a gentle stream of lukewarm tap water.
3. Apply a small drop of lotion-free dishwashing liquid to each lens.
4. Gently rub both sides of the lenses and all parts of the frame for a few seconds.
5. Rinse both sides of the lenses and the frame thoroughly.
6. Gently shake the glasses to eliminate most of the water from the lenses.
7. Carefully dry the lenses and frame with a clean, lint-free towel.
Follow these tips to clean your eyeglass lenses and frames without risk of scratching the lenses or causing other damages.
To learn more about how to care for your new eyeglasses the link above or call us at 407-292-9812.