You can request your next appointment with us online!
Our mission is to Mentor, Empower and Care for people so that they can maintain a clear 20/20 vision for life. Our practice is growing, and we’re seeking for highly motivated, results driven, team players to help us achieve our mission and goals.
• Optical Manager
• Optician and Lab Technician
• Optometric Technician
• Marketing Specialist
• Receptionist (Director of First Impression)
• Interns and Volunteers
• Having a Certification or License in the position applying for is required.
• 3+ years prior work experience in the position applying for is required.
• We offer competitive salary based upon position and performance.
• We offer health, dental, life, vision insurance and retirement plan for eligible employees.
• We offer flexible office hours… We open Monday – Friday from 9 am to 5 pm E.S.T.
Are you ready to join our team? If yes, email us the following documents:
• Cover Letter: Decide which position you want to apply for and write a Cover Letter (demonstrating specific job tasks, interests or work related experiences of your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities to successfully perform the position you’re applying for).
• Résumé or CV.
Email all employment or internship paperwork to James Justin – (James@DrLaurettaJustin.com).