Bulging eyes could be a symptom of Exophthalmos, also known as proptosis. It’s the medical term for protruding eyeballs. It can affect 1 or both eyes and is most often caused by thyroid eye disease. If you or some you know are experiencing this symptom, seek medical care immediately.
- August is Children’s Eye Health and Safety Month August 1, 2022
- Contact Lens Care for Teens August 1, 2022
- Vision Monday Magazine Influential Women In Optical Mentors Award July 30, 2022
- 2022 Back To School Eye Exam July 23, 2022
- My Kid’s First Pair of Eyeglasses July 16, 2022