When people are diagnosed with Dry Eye Syndrome, their eyes don’t produce enough tears or not able to maintain a normal layer of tears to coat their eyes.
Your eyes may also be prone to bacterial infections, or the surface of your eyes may become inflamed, causing scarring on your cornea.
Here are the most common Dry Eye Symptoms:
- A stinging, burning or scratchy sensation in your eyes.
- Stringy mucus in or around your eyes.
- Sensitivity to light.
- Eye redness.
- A sensation of having something in your eyes.
- Difficulty wearing contact lenses.
- Difficulty with nighttime driving.
- Watery eyes, which is the body’s response to the irritation of dry eyes.
- Dry, Sandy, Gritty eyes…
Do these words describe this dessert or your ocular symptoms?
Don’t let #DryEyes make you miserable!
There are several reasons that could be causing your eyes to feel this way.
Talk with one of our doctors to come up with the best treatment plan for your eyes! 👀 ….
6601 Old Winter Garden, Ste 104
Orlando, Florida 32835