Test Your Eyesight Now
- Place the facing chart (called ‘E Chart’ at a distance of 3 meters/9.6 feet) on your Tab, Laptop or paper print.
- Cover your left eye with one hand and try to determine which direction the character ‘E’ is facing, use your right eye.
- When finished with right eye, repeat the exercise with left eye.
- This can also be exercised to determine wither the glasses someone is currently using are still good.
- Smaller the symbols you can determine, better is your eyesight. The figures below each line of symbols tell how good or weak the eyesight is.
- Normal eyesight falls between 6/6 and 6/15. Higher numbers represent weaker eyesight.
- 20/20 is normal vision.
- If your vision is less than normal, consult an eye specialist at Millennium Eye Center
- When eyesight is found weak, try checking vision through a pinhole. Pinhole phenomenon can be developed pinning a small pin-sized hole in a hard paper and covering eye with that paper, positioning the pinhole so the subject can see through that small hole.
- If vision improves with pinhole, you can get glasses from a optician but you must see an optometrist or ophthalmologist to obtain a new glasses or contact lens prescription.
To schedule your eye exam, visit millenniumeyecenter.com or call us at 407-292-9812!