Millennium Eye Center is your home for eye exams, eyeglasses, contact lenses, and Eye-Wellness consultations. To help you maintain a clear 20/20 vision for life, our doctors perform different types and levels of examinations and prescribe individualized caring vision solutions based on your needs and your insurance requirements.
You have questions, we have answers! If you can’t find what you’re looking for below, click HERE to send us an email. You can also call or text us at 407-292-9812. Here are the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) we’ve received so far:
1. How much are your basic eye exams?
Our basic eye exam starts at $99.
2. How Much Are Your Basic Contact Lens Exams?
Our basic contact lens exam starts at $149.
3. How Much Are Your Basic Eyeglasses?
Our basic pair of eyeglasses start at $149. The basic glasses include single-vision lenses and a frame from our selected collection.
4. Do you take my insurance?
We take most vision insurance and health insurance. For vision plans, we take VSP, Eyemed, and Spectera. For medical plans, we take BCBS, Cigna, Humana, United Health Care, Medicare Part B, and Medicaid ACS. For a complete list of insurance carriers we partner with, click HERE for detail or text us at 407-292-9812.
5. If I don’t have insurance, can I still have an eye exam or get glasses in your office?
The answer is YES!
6. What Payment Options Do You Have For Patients?
We accept the following payment options:
- Credit Cards (Visa, Master, American Express, Debit Card, Care Credit, Health Saving Accounts)
- In-house payment plan
- MEC Gift Card
- Purchase Order from government entities
Our service and product fees are subject to change. See store for details. To schedule an appointment, please call or text us at 407-292-9812.